To develop young entrepreneurs and leaders by exposing them to various cultures and skill sets in order to change the mindset from employment to ownership
Camp Exposure, located in Atlanta, Georgia, is known as the “New York”of the south because of the many international corporations and businesses in the heart of the bustling metropolis. We are an innovative international institute that promotes leadership development, cultural diversity and good will among nations by introducing students to the rich historical, cultural and educational opportunities that the southern region of the United States of America haves to offer.
Students interested in pursuing opportunities, through higher education, will be exposed to the top schools in this region that offer quality and competitive courses of study. During school visits, they will meet officials who will explain the process, qualifications and provide additional information relevant to international student admissions. They will be introduced to campus organizations and clubs supportive of international students and helpful in building connections for future educational opportunities. In addition to living in the dormitory setting at Camp Exposure, students will be able to better adjust to the American culture by experiencing a home visit and possible home stay with a host family. They will expand their understanding of the American way of life through planned activities and interactions with their host family and enjoy a different social life.
- Emphasizes core subjects and fundamentals;
- a sleep away summer camp is also the perfect setting for international children;
- They will immerse themselves in American culture while practicing their English;
- Children come to the United States to attend camp from such countries as Africa, Latin America, the UK , even as far away as Japan, Korea, and China, everyone is welcome;
- You will find that each typically employs a very diverse, staff consisting of camp counselors from all over the world who are fluent in many languages;
- The lessons learned by living with others are priceless, and American children are eager to make new friends while learning about other nations;
- Offers supervised extra-curricular activities;
- Provides advisors, instructors and resource personnel who are highly qualified;
- Selects teachers to be on staff at CESIP based on their individual qualifications and expertise in one or more particular subjects (CESIP aims to have staff members teach the subject (s) in which they specialized)
- Offers ideal student/teacher ratios which allow for individual attention and reinforcement in all subjects;
If in your mind you can conceive it, and in your heart you can believe it, then you will achieve it.